1. 26 and 27 Aug, 2014 - Resource Person for a Workshop conducted for staff members of Management studies and research scholars, Bishop Heber College held at Kodaikanal
2. 2014 - Resource Person for 4 workshops for commerce faculty and scholars on SPSS and Research methodology conducted in Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
3. 29 Nov 2013, conducted Faculty Development Program for Teaching Faculty in Aiman College of Arts and Science, Tiruchirappalli
4. 13 Sep 2013, Resource Person to train non-teaching staff of 40 schools run by Church of South India, Trichy - Tanjore Doicese
5. 12 July, 2013, Chaired a session and Delivered a Lecture on "Research Tools in Business" in the International Research Workshop held at Mother Teresa University, Kodaikanel organised by Department of Commerce
6. 30 and 31 Mar 2012 Chaired a session and delivered a lecture on Organizational Climate in India in UGC sponsored two day national seminar held on Recent Trends in Human Resource Management organised by the Department of Life Long Learning, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
7. 10 Mar 2012 Chaired a session in one day National seminar held at KSR College, Thiruchencode, Lectured on Financial Inclusion
8. 4 Feb 2012 Chaired a Session in one day National Seminar on India: An Emerging Economic Power organised by Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli, Lectured on Impact of Financial Crisis and Inflation
9. 18 May 2011 Delivered an Invited Lecture on "Trait Theories and its Impact on Education" in an In service Training for all school teachers of Southern Railway at Golden Rock, Tiruchirappalli
10. 13 May 2011 Delivered an Invited Lecture on "Know Thyself" in an Inservice Training for all school teachers of Southern Railway at Golden Rock, Tiruchirappalli
11. 21 Feb, 2011 participated in a National Seminar on "Management Education and the Case Method" at Coimbatore jointly organised by the Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore of Management and Technology and AEGIS Global Academy
12. 12 Feb, 2011 Chaired two sessions in a International Seminar "Athenaeum 2011" on Towards Managerial Excellence, Challenges and Choices, conducted by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli.
13. 13 Jan, 2011 Chaired a session in a National seminar on "Commodity Market in India" held at Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli.
14. Feb, 2010, Chaired a session in a International Seminar "Athenaeum 2010" conducted by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli at SRM, Hotel.
15. 2 Feb 2010, Delivered a lecture on "Global Financial Crisis and Behavioural Finance" at the UGC National Seminar on Global Economic Crises held at Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
16. 20 Jan 2010, Delivered an inaugural lecture on “Global Factors on Indian Financial Market” at the UGC National Conference on Corporate Finance held at SR College, Tiruchirappalli
17. 3 Nov 2009, Chaired a Session on debate on "Financial Topics" organised by the Department of Financial services and Management, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappall
18. 23 Oct 2009, Resource person in presenting the "minimum academic qualification and career advancement for college and university" based on UGC Regulation Act, 2009 organised by Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
19. 4 Aug 2009, chaired a session of "UGC - National Research Workshop" held in SFR College for Women, Sivakasi
20. 31 Mar 2009, “Indian Economy in 2009” presentation made to the students of economics (Economic Club) in Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina (USA)
21. 7th and 8th April, 2007, “ Awareness of Saving among the Residents in Trichy City in the Area of Insurance”, co-authored and presented the paper in the International Seminar on Emerging Paradigm in Financial Services held at Cauvery College for Women, hosted by BARD and Cauvery College for Women, Trichy.
22. From 5th to 7th Jan, 2007,“Organising the Unorganised Women Construction Workers”, coauthored and presented the paper in the 48th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics held at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
23. 28th and 29th November, 2006,."Business,Global Environment and Poverty", in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Eradication of Poverty through Innovative Employment Schemes" held at Urumu Dhanalakshmi College,Tiruchirappalli - 620 019
24. 24 and 25 August 2006, "Cost-effectiveness of Environmental Interventions in Health Programs in India" in the UGC sponsored National Level Seminar on " Emerging Trends in Life sciences - 2006 held at Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
25. 10 May 2006 "Rupee Against Dollar: A Forecast of Time-Variation in Volatility" presented in the VI International Finance Conference at University of Santiago, Santiago, Chile organised by Department of Business Management and Economics website:http://www.encuentrofinanzas.cl/ingles/info/horario_final.
26. 15 Mar, 2006, chaired a session on " Globalisation -Provideing a World Class Environment" in the National Seminar on Going Global - Challenges and Opportunities held at Cauvery College for Women, Tiruchirappalli
27. 6 and 7 Mar,2006,"Forex Rate Volatility and Autocorrelation" presented in the U.G.C. National Seminar on Modern Trends in Mathematics with relevance to Other Disciplines held at Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli.
28. 21 June 2005 Women in An Anglican College in India: Key Aspects co-authored with Dr.Marcus Boominathan and presented in Canterbury Christ Church University College York St John College, England organised by Colleges and Universities of Anglican Communion - http://www.cuac.org/53810_57523_ENG_HTM.htm
29. 25,26 and 27 Nov 2004 Social Entrepreneurs and their Problems in Third World Countries in UGC- State Level Seminar on Social Problems held at Bishop Heber College organised by Department of Social Work, Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
30. 13 Mar 2004, Concept Mapping and Curriculum Design in Refresher Course in Curriculum Development and Evaluation Technique held at Academic Staff College, Bharathidasan University, sponsored by UGC
31. 29 and 30 Jan 04, Chairing the Technical Session I on Commerce Syllabus for B.Com and Vocationalisation of Commerce Education, Seminar on Commece Education in The New Millenium organised by ICAI and Bharathidasan University held at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
32. 28 Mar 2003,Investor Protection in Canada: A Fish out of Water? in IACS, New Delhi sponsored National Seminar on The Era of Globalisation and Its Implications held at Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli
33. 21 and 22 Mar 2003, ETF Will It Make Difference ? in National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Service Sector (Issues, Challenges and Dimensions) held at Institute of Management Education & Research (IMER), Belgaum- 590 006
34. 22 and 23 Feb 2003 Evaluation of Distance Education A Tool without Teeth in the International Conference on Quality Improvement in Educational System, held at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
35. 14 and 15 Feb 2003 UTI Mutual Fund in National Seminar on Commerce held at St. Thomas College jointly organised by St.Thomas College, Pazha, and Mahatma Gandhi University, Kotayam, Kerala
36. 13 Sep 2002, Mergers and Acquisitions Are they for you? in one day State Level Seminar on Mergers and Acquisitions A Boon For Economic Growth, held at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Peelamedu, Coimbatore 641 004.
37. 28 Mar 2002, Downsizing A Misnomer for Knowledge Revolution in India in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Globalisation of Business organised by the School of Management, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
38. 27 Mar 2002, Convertibility The Dream comes True in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Globalisation of Business organised by the School of Management, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
39. 22 Mar 2002, Town and Village Enterprises of China: A Model or An Exception in UGC sponsored National seminar on Globalization on Tiny and Small Scale Industrial Sector held at Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram
40. 7 and 5 Mar 2002, VRS A Threat to Better Knowledge Management in India in two day National Level Conference on Intellectual Capital Accounting and Managing the Issues in the Indian Economy held at The Goa International Centre organised by Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar, Goa.
41. 15 and 16 Feb 2002, Growth Strategy of Business Women in the state level seminar held at M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai
42. 26 and 28 Sep 2001, Breaking the Barrier through Formal Teaching in All India Seminar 2001 on English Language and Literature in a Bilingual Context held at Regional Institute of English, Bangalore University, Bangalore 56
43. 22 Aug 2001, Women Empowerment and Cost Effectiveness of Initiating a E-Learning Method in National Seminar on Gender Issues Women in Agriculture held at TamilNadu Agriculture University (TNAU), Coimbatore 641 003.
44. 6th April 2001 E Learning: A Myth or Reality in India in National Conference on Information Technology in Teacher Education Programme organized Thiagarayar College of Preceptors, AFFLIATED TO MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, Madurai 625 009
45. 24th Feb 2001, Open University and Educational Technology in National Level Seminar Organized by All India Science Tamil Forum, Tanjore held at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchi
46. 13th Sep 2000, Economic Value Added and an Entrepreneur in National Level Seminar sponsored by UGC held at N. M. College, Puthanampatti, Tiruchirappalli
47. 26th Mar. 1999, Venture Capital - A Ray of Hope in National Level Seminar on Entrepreneurial Development Programme in the Changing Business Environment In India sponsored by UGC held at Poompuhar College of the TN H.R. & Administrative Department Melaiyur-609 107.
48. 13th Mar. 1999, Demat- the Order of the Day in State Level Seminar on Emerging Trends in Indian Capital Market held at Gobi Arts & Science College, Gobichettipalayam -53.
49. 1st and 2nd Mar. 1999, Convertibility - the Road to New Economic Dynasty in National Seminar on The Impact of Globalization on Indian Economy sponsored by UGC held at St. Josephs College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli-620 002
50. 22nd January, 1999, Plastic Revolution Through Information Technology in National Level Seminar on The Impact of Information Technology on Service Marketing sponsored by UGC held at Thiru.VI.KA.Govt. Arts College, Thiruvarur-610 003.
51. 29th March, 1998, Stochastic Variable and Interest Rate in Seminar on Recent Trends in Commerce and Management held at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
52. 52. March, 1998, The Non-governmental Organisation in Human Resource Development in National Seminar on Human Resource Development (HRD) sponsored by UGC, National College, Tiruch18 and 19 April, 2016 - Resource Person for a Workshop conducted for Commerce Staff Members of Bishop Heber College, held at Kodaikanal